:: Feeling blue ::
Chinese New Year is 6 days from now. If for the past few years, as the day comes nearer, I would be very happy and excited. Even listening to the song, i can feel the joy. But today, i am feeling so blue, so down...
I am very tired. I would like to have a long nice sleep without being disturbed. I would like to have someone massage for me. These few days i hardly have any sound sleep. Being too exhausted i guess. No even have enough time to accompany App3ls that App3ls is now angry with me and don't even want to talk to me. Oh my, just for this period of time. Not that i don't want to accompany App3ls. I hope App3ls can understand. I am sorry, App3ls.
Last nite, i was being grounded just for a misunderstanding. All and all was a misunderstanding. Thanks to PeRene. I had a long talk with her that i understand more of her situation and she understood everything from me. Situation doesn't allow me to express more of the details here. But I am not totally of from it yet. Tired is all what i feel right now. I don't want to care anything. Speak less and pretend dumb would be the best of all.
Come to work. I am stuck in it. Errorless coding, but getting no response? I hope I can settle before I go on leave. Then I would be relax and enjoy my cny break. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home