Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lost of Biscuits


It's weird to say that everything on my office table remains but a packet of biscuit is gone. This is not the first time, but the second time! Both packets were given by my colleagues for test bite. First was MyVito. When it was first released, my colleague gave me a packet for trying. I remember i hadn't had a bite or brought it any where. I was searching for it when i was hungry, realised it's taken or disappeared. I won't have searched for them if i am not hungry or even slightly hungry.This morning, i bought 2 pieces of "hang chi peng" for breakfast at a grocery shop outside my house. Back home, i was wondering if they were enough for breakfast since i have such good appetite in the morning. Then i thought of the Cheese Nut Cracker that i can have if i am hungry. So second thing upon reaching office is to check for the biscuits, and i don't know where are they now???? I am very sure I placed it on the left of the table above a container. The living creature who took it is must be very hungry. Nevermind, perhaps he or she or it needed it much more than me. Anyway, it's not something valuable, so forget about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

eeeeeeeee not worth much..but its scary woo!
i think i better finish ur lee fah mee fast!!~~..LOL

HI ORANGE! 'x'

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home