Cloth Tag
I've been tagged by RedSponge last week. But lucky me remembering it in the midst of doing cross-stitch. So here am I with my pyjama.
Ta da ~ it's hot burning red color with loving heart shape pyjama!~

The owner before hand of this pyjama is my mom. For those of you who met my mom before, sure @@! Yea you read what i expressed here. Mom bought it at Singapore. Once, I naughty trying on it, then waseh, i could wear ler, hmm a bit big loose on me, but very comfortable, so it became mine then. Mom sew a new rubber replacing the loose one at the waist for me, otherwise it dropped!~

3 Comments:
YAY!nice pajamas!
this is what i want lo..kekeek..
*whisper* at least u not wearing mickey
'x'
Hee...Finally u get ur tag done!
ops RedSponge, sorry for the late tag. kekeke..
Post a Comment
<< Home