Dead! Dead! Dead!
The tooth is dead!
Finally, I gained enough courage to step into dental clinic AGAIN to attend the very particular tooth. The very particular tooth, which was treated years back, very much willing to give me some more pain. After several visits to several dentists, none said got problem. It's well-filled tooth. No problem.
The umcomfortable pain forced me to dentist. :( Anyhow, also need to ask dentist to grill inside & take a look. Decided to go for root treatment instead of extracting it, altho it cost quite a lot. It's really burning a hole in my purse.
When dentist started to grill.... "aww aww aww..." Dr dentist stopped and gave me injection!
Dr dentist continued his grilling... again "aww aww aww..." Another injection to make it numb.
I never afraid as much as this time when visit dentist. Probably I already imagine how the sourly pain like. I really hate the sourly pain. It's so unbearable. Well, nobody would like it anyway.
Dr dentist said, 2 out of 3 nerves were very very dead! only 1 is alive, which caused me the deadly pain.
Finally the pain is over. Next visit will be more relax. =)

5 Comments:
I hate going to the dentist...always horrible..:-p
I try not to go to the dentist unless really necessary or when I accompany my mum
It just does not feel comfy when you have things put in your mouth
well zeroimpact, i've to agree with u. And i think u make a good companion to ur mom! good job!
This comment has been removed by the author.
OuCh!! poor thing there!! Reading your teeth post, i recall when i was in aust, i had my 4 wisom teeth took out and another 5 more useless teeth, hidden underneath the gums in upper and lower jaws (only discovered after dentist asked me to go for mouth X-ray), removed at one go in a surgery. It was a whole-body-anaesthetic operation for 1 hour plus (i think). Luckily enough, i dont need to go thru that Ouch Ouch pain of yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home