Indecisive
Earlier on just now, i brought my teeth for a visit to the dentist.
Initially I wanted to do crowning for a root treated tooth, but the dentist said "If i want to earn your money, then i'll do crowning for you." So, I assume crowning is not necessary at this time. So, i save up $$. Wait till it turns grey, only then i burn my pocket a hole.
I have this aching tooth for 2 years but most dentists i visited said "Nothing wrong with it". Just now, the dentist told me, the tooth looked like dying soon.
When asked him on the treatment, he said he dun dare to do for me coz unsure of which tooth. So what now? Even the dentist couldn't tell me what should I do with my tooth? It's dying yet nothing can be done? how weird. I was indecisive of what to do then ....
End up, I spent RM95 tonight! hmm i supposed RM25 for consultation + 2 types of medicine, RM30 for cleaning & polishing of my teeth and Rm40 for filling...
RM95 is gone so easily, haha but nevermind, i can claim!
Initially I wanted to do crowning for a root treated tooth, but the dentist said "If i want to earn your money, then i'll do crowning for you." So, I assume crowning is not necessary at this time. So, i save up $$. Wait till it turns grey, only then i burn my pocket a hole.
I have this aching tooth for 2 years but most dentists i visited said "Nothing wrong with it". Just now, the dentist told me, the tooth looked like dying soon.
When asked him on the treatment, he said he dun dare to do for me coz unsure of which tooth. So what now? Even the dentist couldn't tell me what should I do with my tooth? It's dying yet nothing can be done? how weird. I was indecisive of what to do then ....
End up, I spent RM95 tonight! hmm i supposed RM25 for consultation + 2 types of medicine, RM30 for cleaning & polishing of my teeth and Rm40 for filling...
RM95 is gone so easily, haha but nevermind, i can claim!

8 Comments:
haih, I think even the dentist have their difficult time
That is a lot to do and well, it's good when we can claim
:)
u make appointment?
zeroimpact, ya they have their difficulties too. and i harboured at the dentist's sleeping chair for quite some time to discuss on my tooth. 'x'
spongie, already answered ur Q. nope. hehe
YEOW...
i can oredi imagine how it is to do crowning ... muuu
i got one teeth tat ever had root canal treatment too,so far ive just been trynig to deny the fact that i need to do crowning in the future...hen dung le.... :(
mebe i shud go for dental checkup and claim asap..??? *wink wink*
pinkcotton u should go and do ur crowning, at least u can save 100 over bugs ... hehe the claim not enuf to cover the cost of crowning ler! :(
LOL...
alot dentist dont dare do this and that one... :-p
I want to pay a visit to dentist also. keke !!
*point at pc*
*rub chin*
so that is the secret huh?!
silver bell, haha you should make use of the dental fee. let ur teeth shine then can show off ur smile. 'x'
Post a Comment
<< Home