Monday, January 29, 2007

Froggy

The ex-owner of this froggy is my koko. He said kept for what? It would be very funny for a guy to keep a soft toy, so, he gave it to me. Another thing would be this froggy is taking up his space in the car, so, he gave it to me. It's now belongs to me, but I don't know why I keep it? I just took it over from his hand automatically.

Anyway, I must show this froggy to RedSponge! Since I never successfully bring her a frog from elsewhere that I've been to, so I dedicated this froggy 'electronically' for her.

Ta da ... hehe, i was trying self-made diffuser as taught by a colleague. Let's see the different results ...

Simply flash

Tissue as diffuser 'x'

An orangey pearl color of paper as diffuser

Hehe, at least I learnt something tonight, although still not good. Anyway, this will mark my learning process of photography. :p

8 Comments:

Blogger Redsponge said...

wah...the frog is very HL le!!!

hehehe...Good good...learn more and show more here k?!!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiyer, why guy cannot keep soft toy meh, I like soft toy and the frog, so cute
:)
I guess you can try using other method of dffusing like using a4 paper or tracing paper

8:54 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

redsponge, hehe, i will teach the froggy some manners. :p

zeroimpact, i guess guys dun hugz soft toys? anyway soft toys always become my pillow. :p
ya, i think i shd try other method of diffusing lo. thanks for your suggestion ya. =)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAH WAH

how to use the diffuser??cover where?the lens ah?

LOL

2:07 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

pink cotton, cover the flash part. cover the lense du cannot capture anything liao. hehe..

10:07 PM  
Blogger allen said...

nice nice.. good good.. try more! :P
come come.. we exchange knowledge.

12:33 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

allen, i have no knowledge to exchange. haha, i got tips from colleagues, just try them out for fun. =)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

i know several guys who keep soft toys leh. Nowadays, it's a norm liao for guys to have soft toys ;)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home