Tau Yien der neighbour
If you don't know what tau yien in the title means, it means "HATE"! It's been quite long that I did not update my blog, so sorry that I come back with a complain post.
If there is a level measure for nastiness of your neighbour, then this is not yet to the top of the chart, but consider nasty enough.
Yesterday morning, as usual i did my laundry, and put them on dry under the scorching sun. Then I went out shopping with mom and little cousins. When I came back in the evening, I saw there were smoke circulating the clothes.
That nasty neighbour was burning something at their backyard, of which the smoke followed the wind came towards my almost-to-dry clothes at my backyard too! That is a big disaster to me! The smoke kissed with all the clothes, causing a terribly smell. I can't tolerate this.
I really "bu suang" with them, that i mumble at a clarity to be heard. I wonder how could you do open burning with other's washed clothes hanging there? That's no different to no wash at all. They have other places which are better for burning, but they dun do it there!
I considered that bad luck. That, I have to redo the laundry AGAIN this morning, causing the clothes 1 day dry late, 1 day late inside the wardrobe. It's not only 1 piece or 2. I should have counted them!
This reminded me that the same neighbour, not sure whether exactly the same person or not, but came from the same house, talked with their high pitch voice, piercing into the silence of the night, causing i couldn't concentrate on my study. That happened one night many years back when i was form five.
Then, I couldn't help but saying, "Oh you guys are so noisy, can you be quiet a bit?" Only then, they lowered their voice.
Only neigbours from that house, other than that, the rest are okay and fine and considerate.

4 Comments:
@@ ur neighbour???
hee...u know what Ihave in mind? ;p
haha,i think so...but not from THAT neighbour la k? LOL
WAHHHHH...
my neighbours also like that leh...
hehe...once when the haze was bad...my neighbours was burning stuff..then my mama walk pass n said HEY MR X ,HAZE SO LI HAI N U STILL BURN
and he said U DON B SO KEI PO!
'x'
some ppl are brainless
har?? ur neighbour really said that? how can he/she be so rude der? tsk tsk tsk...
Post a Comment
<< Home