Friday, October 27, 2006

9 weird facts

Tagged by zeroimpact on 9 weird facts about myself.
*scratching head*

1. Don't like pink colour yet still have pink clothes in wardrobe. I am wearing pink when doing this tag. :p

2. Must have fringe, cannot keep my front hair all long.

3. Must sleep on bed. Hard to fall asleep at any place accept bed.

4. Can only sleep on cotton pillow. Other pillow with "spring" is a big NO-NO to me. kekeke

5. Like to eat cheese cake but don't eat cheddar piece of cheese. :>

* I already out of ideas of how weird I am, let's seek from people's opinions *

6. Spongie said I like baby pillow is weird. Is that weird? I really like small pillow in baby size. kekeke..If pillow used by baby I also like, coz they have nice smell.. last time I always rebut with my brother. 'x'

7. Panda said I like to eat noodle with sambal is weird. In fact I like spicy goes together with sour, that's kinda weird eh? So I like asam fish... like food with limau, for eg mee goreng + limau ...

8. Aha, Pinkcotton gimme an idea which I almost forgot. I don't like soft toys and yet people like to give me soft toys to fill in my cupboard. But I appreciate them as they bring certain meanings to me.I think I have the face showing people "ee, i like soft toys".

* last but not least *

9. I am weird to do this weird tag. 'x'

5 Comments:

Blogger zeroimpact said...

Oh, must remember to give you things other than soft toys...
I like small small pillow too
I think I have fringe too
Now you make me sound weird too
:P

10:46 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

if you have, i have, then i think that shouldn't be weird liao lar.. :p i think we look cute with fringe.. :> kekeke

2:21 PM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

how come u must have fringe?

i can sleep almost anywhere :-p

5:33 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

must hav fringe, if not, i will look weird lor.. :p

ya, i envy u can sleep anywhere.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

muahahahaha...ok la... u r not weird lo...;p

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home