Food sux. Service sux.
The wedding bells are ringing!! It is wedding seasons! So many weddings going on one after another. Restaurants are fully booked until those quiet restaurants come into the list of invitation.
Last night I attended a wedding dinner at a restaurant which shall not be named somewhere else behind Hock Lee. It is easy to find, you guys can go and search. 'x'
Is it salt and cooking oil very cheap nowadays? The food served if not too salty then oily. I only ate a few dishes. Later, I only @@ people eat. Too bad I was sitting with uncles and aunties, that it is not so convenient for me to take any photos of them. I was only a representative to my grandma.
Actually, I don't understand why my mom always ask me being representative to this and that wedding. When my mood is okay, then I will go. Otherwise, no matter how much you beat me, I won't make a move. :p
Back to the dinner, the service is damn lousy and disappointing. Waitress was "blind". When people were half way eating, she asked if she could take the dish away. What *&^%$#@.. ? Very bad attitudes they possess. *shaking head* Even when changing for clean plates, she didn't notice that we already had clean plates.
So overall, the dinner was very very teruk. 'x'
Last night I attended a wedding dinner at a restaurant which shall not be named somewhere else behind Hock Lee. It is easy to find, you guys can go and search. 'x'
Is it salt and cooking oil very cheap nowadays? The food served if not too salty then oily. I only ate a few dishes. Later, I only @@ people eat. Too bad I was sitting with uncles and aunties, that it is not so convenient for me to take any photos of them. I was only a representative to my grandma.
Actually, I don't understand why my mom always ask me being representative to this and that wedding. When my mood is okay, then I will go. Otherwise, no matter how much you beat me, I won't make a move. :p
Back to the dinner, the service is damn lousy and disappointing. Waitress was "blind". When people were half way eating, she asked if she could take the dish away. What *&^%$#@.. ? Very bad attitudes they possess. *shaking head* Even when changing for clean plates, she didn't notice that we already had clean plates.
So overall, the dinner was very very teruk. 'x'
~ '' ~ '' ~ '' ~ '' ~ ''~
By the way, today is Panda's birthday... Wishing panda a very happy and memorable birthday before stepping into another stage of birthday next year!~ :p *wink wink*
By the way, today is Panda's birthday... Wishing panda a very happy and memorable birthday before stepping into another stage of birthday next year!~ :p *wink wink*

7 Comments:
Yes, bad service and bad food is not good
:)
Oh must wish panda happy birthday
;)
Ohhhh that restaurant...
zeroimpact, yea that ruin the mood. I hardly eat anything that night. poor me... having soft drinks filling my stomach.
spongie, oh yaeh that restaurant, very lousy right? right?
lousy food & lousy service..
so terrible :(
OMG
so lousy meh???
tsk tsk tsk...why they still wanto chia there n give them money to earn...tsk tsk
pinkie, yalor it is that lousy lor. THey have to chia coz all other places all fully-b00ked l0r...
OHH!!THANK U FOR UR BDAY WISH!!*MUAKS*
eh...u must tell me wic restaurant it is ya..u dun tell in this blog nvm.:-p
Post a Comment
<< Home