Friday, October 06, 2006

Fabric Pen

When you intend to draw patterns on a fabric, yet only prefer the drawing stay temporarily, and can be erased easily but not wash
the whole thing, then fabric pen is your right choice.

Some people may use pens or pencils but the trace may not be able to erase that easily. Even if you can erase, it won't leave the fabric clean. Or else, you have to brush it.
But with fabric pen, it makes work easy and convenient.

It has 2 types, water erasable and air erasable. But I'm not sure how air erasable work about. Water erasable of course is just as simple as using water, rub rub rub, then the line or the dot or whatever u draw on fabric is gone.

The effect of drawing is just like using magic pen. At first, I have no confident at the "ability" of the pen. So i tried a little and use water to rub. Amazingly it's really gone, leaving the fabric clean and clear like never being drawn.

So, finally I manage to get myself a fabric pen after two attempts of searching for it. Yeah! Why I need one? For drawing of course. :p

When I was to pay for it at the counter, the lady said, "This pen is use for drawing." I said, "Oh ya I know, that's why I want to buy."
Of course I know it is for drawing, otherwise why I bought it, right?Weird, she must be thinking I may misuse the pen for some other purposes or I don't know the main purpose of the pen. Well, seemed to her, I don't look like one who will buy such kind of pen. What did she judge from?

Haha, so you guys who wish to add designs to your plain white clothes, yet do not want them to stay longer, try fabric pen then. :p
p/s: Sorry for the not clear pictures. Taken using h/p. :p


7 Comments:

Blogger 13th Panda said...

YAY!I am first!

OK!when u will give me a t-shirt with ur design?

9:32 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

hahah I didn't say i design t-shirt bor.. i just say you can consider design it bor..since you are so artistic...

10:05 AM  
Blogger The Little Oven said...

YESH! I am Second...
You want to draw something on your crosstich cloth isit? eheheh...

how much is the pen?and where did you bought it?

10:07 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

silver bells, i bought it at kenyalang, cost me RM5.20. Nope, I am not drawing at d crossstitch clothe.. already got pattern for u to follow. Just for some kind of drawing lor... =)

11:56 AM  
Blogger zeroimpact said...

Now I wonder what do you do as a day job LOL
I guess such pen will be good for fun and work to the relevant people
Got different colours ah
May be we could do new business
Draw design for people t shirt
got prospect clients?

2:33 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

hihi zeroimpact, hmm my day job ah~ has nothing to do with the pen lor.
The pen is only use for my interest. kekeke ...

Got few colors but i picked on blue, since that's the only color I can accept with water erasable. =)

I think clients will back off when see my design. wahahaha :p

8:42 PM  
Blogger zeroimpact said...

Sure or not...
I think you much be good la
Hiding hiding only
Any way, different people like different thing mah
;)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home