=(
I went to dentist just now. And that's nothing to be happy about. Luckily my 6 sense was right about the tooth feeling sour when tik tok on it...
So mending & refilling is done in time to save that tooth from getting worst into the root. It wasn't really very painful, but the drilling sound really made me umcomfortable. At the moment, I really wish I could pull the dentist's hand away.
Yet another tooth bother me a lot, which always ache when drink especially cold. It's a tooth being 'cured' before. Yet it caused me pain quite often.
I consulted the dentist, it could be the previous treatment was not 'complete' or 'clean' enough? I can't get a term to best describe it. My 6 sense telling me it already affect the root.... =( oh i really feel like crying now.
I've visited several dentists, asking about the tooth. But they did other tooth instead of the mentioned. They said it's being filled before, so nothing seemed wrong.
To do root treatment is like a big NO-NO to me. I can foresee the pain, the tears, the waving for help... Yet it cost a lot too!! Gotta break down the filling tooth korek & korek. Well if there is gold inside, I don't mind... but but but.... the worst alternative is to say 'bye bye' to that tooth. Even when i did my braces, it wasn't that scary. Maybe that time I was a kid then, dun afraid much.
That's a tough decision to make! If you are me, what would you do? That really distract me a lot. Even a bowl of yummy laksa fail to make me happy. =( My mind was thinking all about tooth.
What happened to my dear teeth? I've been trying my very best to take care of them, yet still many troubles coming up...

8 Comments:
Root canal treatment is not that painful after all. I have done few root canal treatment in the past, and few crownings as well. Crowning is more painful than root canal treatment. U can always request for Local anaesthesia injection with lignocaince if u r concern about the pain :)
Now now, don't cry...
And I think you got good 6th sense, better than me la...
I'd never do root canal treatment too, make the tooth lose its purpose.
Think happy thoughts, your tooth will be fine
:)
Poor u! *pat pat*
Recently i have a toothache too..WA KIA now
chen, thanks for ur info!!~
I haven't done my crowning yet. You now made me pa pa liao.
chen u said u did a few root canal treatments and crownings, meaning ur teeth not healthy o... :P
zeroimpact, i also wish i can be like wat u say. BUT when drink cold, it struck my tooth, then happy also jadi not happy... :P
panda, go to dentist before too late o...
I know the feeling...
really not good leh
But don't worry, if we jaga good good then sure no problem one
Hope your teeth will be better soon
=) thanks zeroimpact. I hope there's a miracle where the pain stop but the tooth still alive!~
EWWWWWWW
i could almost imagine the drilling sound! :(
root canal is like the WORST!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*run away with one hand over my mouth*
yeah loh :(
Post a Comment
<< Home