Tag : 6 random facts about myself
Tagged by panda.
Here are the 6 random facts about myself...
1.) Like to have laksa for supper at least once a week. But people will ask where to find laksa at night? I always go to this coffee shop "Jin Ming" at Sekama, where only laksa is sold at nights. Most of the time I go, I will "ta pao" 3 packets home for my brothers and dad.
2.) When people ask what color you like? I'll answer, "I don't really like pink, others are okay with me." Well, does don't like pink color means you hate the color? I don't know, but I still have pink around me anyway.
3.) I like to sniff my "baby pillow". Baby pillow here doens't mean pillow that I used since I was a baby. It is rather a very small size pillow which is for baby use. =) It's only with me for 2 years i suppose? My brother and App3l like to say it's smelly pillow, but it is NOT! The pillow case is washed regularly. *sniffing it*
4.) I dun really chat in messenger, but depends on who and my mood. I find it hard to chat to many people at a time. I prefer one-to-one or one-to-two. If too many people, I'll eventually lost in chat, and start to find excuse to excuse myself. So I am always invisible. Even if I'm in online mode, eventually I'll switch to invisible mode. Anyway, I seldom online chatting nowadays.
5.) Hmm, I like to sleep, but cannot wake up late in the morning. My handphone alarm not yet ring, my human alarms already walk into my room. It's not only one but two. First, my brother, second, my mom. This only applicable on non working days.
6.) I like to eat chocolates. Even ice-cream, I also like chocolate flavour. Whatever milk shake, also chocolate flavour. But chocolate milk shake at "Junction Cafe" is not nice. So, don't bother to try it. Even cheese cake, I also like chocolate part the most. kekeke...
okie, done with my tag. cheers ~

6 Comments:
hey, i know. u just dun hav special feelings towards pink like pinkcotton did! hee..me too. kekekek
u got baby pillow??!!?
*take out mine* *sniff sniff*
=)
hey spongie, this is good too, in the sense that we won't eye on the same pink item with pinkcotton.
pinkie, how old is your baby pillow? =) *hi five*
BIG BOLSTER COUNT bor?i like to sniff it too...LOL
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
panda, so urs is big bolster, mine is really small pillow..
viviencs, mine is not the one used in uni.. this one is maybe 1/3 of that... =) nice to hear from you pal..
Post a Comment
<< Home