Small Town of Tatau

I was blogging this post when there's an error hit me when uploading photos. Sien, I've to redo it.
Tatau is a small town, of which you can finish touring in 1/2 hr with car. Or better still with motorbike. It's a small peaceful town, majority with chinese and natives.
My camera was out of function. The flash was not working. Pictures were all black when taken with flash. So, I use my handphone instead.
I am staying at one of the shophouses in the picture. Before these cement-built shops, they're old wooden shophouses. But they're all burnt, from the first to the last of the row inline. So, this is a later image. In front of this shophouses, there's a river.
Oppos
ite this river, there is village or there are villages. I don't know, I never been to there although I long to go there for at least once. Ancestors' cemetries are there. So, every "Qing Ming Jie", people will use speedboat to travel across the river to pay respect to their ancestors.
I am not sure if the kids have to row boat to go and back everyday to school, but I did saw one on last friday evening when i took this photo. In secondary "baju kurung" uniform, this lady row her boat to go across this river.
There are a lot of small jetties along this river. I like to sit at the jetty, enjoy the evening wind patting on my face.
There is nothing much I can do around in this town. I can't stay long here. It really bore me staying in the house. My biggest entertainment is my grandma and cute little cousins. Even my youngest cousin complained me for staying so short, and not to befriend me. She is not happy I "man man lai, kuai kuai hui". I wonder you guys understand what she meant. Think about it~

5 Comments:
Tatau = tak tau! 'x'
eh redsponge, that was what exactly i taught my brother when he was still a little kid. He said how to pronounce that, then "ta ta u"~ tak tau lor..
hahahahahah
EWWW..i cannot stand the small town too 'x'
i once followed my mom back to kanowit..wahlau ehh! really bei tahan..n hv to stay there for 1 week!!!
i keep on asking my auntie...HOW COME NO SUPERMARKET DE???
i meant SHOPPING MALL la..HAHAHA
haha pinkcotton, then tatau is just sth like kanowit lor. no supermarket, no shopping mall der. Well, last time still small when lived there, if now, i really can't imagine how to spend my days there longer..
ERM..reminds me of my grandma's hometown..belaga...all i can do there is eat n sleep...not good..LOL
next time i go..i must bring stuff there 2 play
Post a Comment
<< Home