Sunday, July 30, 2006

Weekend Shopping

Let's check what I have bought over this weekend. Hmm, initially it's merely window shopping, expecting empty-handed home, who knows ended up have little things with me.
Last night, I went to Hock Lee Centre with App3l. He bought 2 pairs of earings at this "Love Cat" shop. For those who don't know where this is, I suppose you guys know a shop at Hock Lee selling wedding stuffs. This "Love Cat" shop is just beside it. It run by Koreans. From my short conversation with one of the lady there, who is tall & slim, she lives at Tabuan Jaya and has been staying here for 8 years. App3l asked her, what so good about kch that she came here? Not knowing if she has heard App3l, I "kepo"ly asking her if she married local? And yeah, that's it!~
So, here my 2 pairs of earings, RM41 with RM5 voucher. Unexpected stuffs that I would have.
Sorry for my lousy photo taking skill.
And this afternoon, as App3l wanted to buy handphone software, so, we went to Saberkas. Psst RedSponge, I saw someone who looked like you. It's your bulat daddy. In order not to recognise the wrong people, i asked App3l to figure out for his ex-colleague, who is bulat's mommy.
Thinking that, since already there, why not I searched for a harddisk? I have been wanted to buy 1 to backup my stuff at office & store my personal loads. So here it is, plug & play 80 GB Maxtor HD with aluminium shell case + an external power supply. All cost me Rm230. I was suggested another choice which is a smaller size HD, 40 GB, needless external power supply in use. This is much more convenient to carry of course. In price-wise, it's Rm230 also. Same price for different spec, with the pro & con. End up I had the 80 GB for much more storage although have to connect to power supply.

2 Comments:

Blogger Redsponge said...

WAH...busy beli barang and still can spot my bro and SIL..
Hmmm okla..claim ur little gift from pinkcotton!

kekekekekeke

9:50 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

claim little gift from pinkcotton??? gee, redsponge, me blur blur.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home