Thursday, July 27, 2006

Earliest

Ohayogozaimasu~ Yeah, today I am the earliest at the office! 7.08 am marked the first in attendance list. Well, that does not count in helpdesk staffs who work by shift. Hmm right now when I blog this, there's only 1 person in this floor, and that's me. And I am enjoying in the semi-dark environment now. Being alone in all dark here is a bit scary. I switched on a light in front of me, leaving myself semi-dark behind. It's very quiet now. Only keyboard typing sound can be heard. Yeah, there's another colleague of another team arrived, named him "roti john". That's all for now. Want to eat my breakfast. Have a nice day ahead everybody!~

2 Comments:

Blogger Redsponge said...

KHIK! Dont worry, my frog will teman u! 'x'

2:11 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHHHHHHH
SO EARLY!?!?!?
i never break record of 8am kok!
LOL!!!!!!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home