Monday, August 07, 2006

Big seed

Ta da... could anyone of you guess what's this?

Hmm, it's nothing more than an avacado seed. But redsponge kept saying apricot instead of avacado. She must be missing pinkcotton too much till blur & everything is out of her mind. Although the size of avacado is not as big as durian or watermelon, the seed is unusually big, about 3.5-4 cm in diameter. Compared to big watermelon with small seeds. Well, at least it is unusual for me especially seeing it with my true eyes for the 1st time. :-p You can say me "suaku" but that's the first avacado that i bought at Choice Daily or Daily Choice. Hmm, I never get the supermarket's name correct. sien. The rough-skin small greenish australia-imported ball cost RM6.99.

This remind me of a drink of avacado at Vietname Kitchen at One Utama. Drink was superb, BUT it ended up my shopping day umcomfortably. Thinking to blend a drink of it over the weekend, but end up, eating it with mom. No juice. Sorry redsponge, no trying for you. Taste? Hmm, not sweet, not bitter, not sour, not juicy, but mom said smell nice... I also don't know how to describe. I only have a few bites, then the rest went into mom's stomach. :-p I still like oranges the best.

5 Comments:

Blogger Redsponge said...

TIPU!!!!!!!!
I KNOW U LIKE APPLE MORE! 'X'

9:04 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

hmm ahh... hmm ahh... i don't like apple lar, later after eat du bo liao...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

hmmmm like that ho... abit complicated here

6:02 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

funny funny...

hmm eeeeeeee what is that???
eee eeeee i also never see it ler!

i will nver guess its avocado or apricot...'x'

my gez would have been...HAZELNUT! 'x'

11:30 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

lol, oh yuan lai got another "suaku" same with me.. :-p

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home