Merdeka Gifts
I just came back from "wind-taking" with App3l to Kota Samarahan. Something caught my attention a step out from my brother's room, when i finished washing up myself before sleep.
Here it is ...
It's a red & yellow robe. I was wondering which university has this design of graduation robe. Either Swinburne or Unimas.
Here it is ...
It's a red & yellow robe. I was wondering which university has this design of graduation robe. Either Swinburne or Unimas.Swinburne coz my brother is studying now there, Unimas coz previously they're invited for a stay at Unimas for merdeka preparation thingie.
But I am wrong!! It isn't graduation robe. But rather parade robe. I dunno how to call that...
Initially, I suppose they have allowance for the parade, but don't know how, ended up no allowance but free attire. But this robe can only wear for once. I don't think my brother will wear it for the second time, even it is free. lol ... So rather not getting it free then, coz you have to think how to place them? To keep them? kekekeke


4 Comments:
kekekeke CUTE!
Only the gloves are cute. =) They shall remain in his museum.
eh? which bro of yours? youngest ah?
yup, youngest bro of mine. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home