Bye bye Merdeka 2006
1st Sept of course mark the end of 31st Aug, and no more merdeka celebration. Why is it today not a public holiday? Everyone is expecting it for sure. Today it's a big head news at newspaper, not sure which chinese paper, saying "TODAY IS NOT PUBLIC HOLIDAY". Why not? Well if yes, then i no need to sit here blogging this post. I will be still tugging in my comforter enjoying the cool nice weather which is the best for sleeping of course. Needless to say, I guess most of you guys there also need zzzzz ..... =)
Hmm don't ask me how's the celebration as I didn't go out warm squeeze with people. Only watched the celebration on tv when it's almost finish. Kekeke, but my poor brother has to get there at 4 am in the morning for the parade, marched from Sugar Bun@Satok till Harbour View. It's far, isn't it? I do think it's far, but he said "no no, very short distance." Good and nice experience he has.
Well National Day is nothing much for me, not other than a holiday. Well, probably I am 80's baby, that's why can't really understand the true meaning of it, coz from 80's till now, we are already in such a peaceful country. Anyhow still need to thank "pejuang pejuang merdeka". If not them, then there's no today... Or should i thank my parents for bringing me up after merdeka? lol ...
Tata... time for breakfast. :-p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home