lalalalalala
Lalalala, it's been quite some times that i last post.
It's Saturday night, but I am sitting in my brother's cosy room to post this. A condition to exchange is help him to write script on what tsunami. But that's not my assignment, so I am not going to do for him. wahahaha!!~
=( App3l is not here!! He been to somewhere for his company's family day & what team building thingie. They can bring family along. Family here include spouse & kids only.
Okay so I am not his family. Why don't they allow to bring gf ho? Who knows gf maybe future family member also wa. :P hahaha, even gf is allowed, my conservative parents won't node their head.
I had a haircut this afternoon at a saloon at bdc with my friend. Hmm, what do you guys find it annoying when doing ur hair in saloon? I don't like the staffs asking me to do this and buy that. It's not only one, but several kok. So, the more u ask, the more stubborn i am. So i am not going back to that saloon anymore.
I think i better stop here before any longer coz it's lagging. It may hang anytime.
Before that I want to intro you guys a mooncake that i've bought at 4 and 1/2 mile everise. It is named after a drama's name "Jue Dai Shuang Jiao".
It's nice and superb. Soft, not too sweet and you will like the fragance once bite on it. Too bad I can't take a photo of it, coz it already dunno in who and who stomach. One biji cost RM11.50.

5 Comments:
YAY YAY
new post!! LOL
haahhahah isit?? so that saloon is blacklisted liao... :P
YEAHH AGREE!!!
family day shud include gf..WAHSEH!
what about fiancee leh hoh???kekeke
someone might wanto knwo this...but mebe not applicable to her..cos shes also STAFF... :P
ah bo u marry him lo..then next yr u can follow.:-P
MUAHAHAHA
Yesterday noon, I saw the Haagen Daaz chocolate moon cake, u can imagine how expensive is the moon cake :D
pinkcotton, that saloon is definitely blacklisted!!!! u also cannot go. :P
fiancee still not consider family member eh? lol..
chen, check the price!! how much?? :P redsponge complain 11.50 is expensive, i dun think she will try Haagen Daaz liao.. :P
I can only remember it's RM 20+++ per mooncake :P can't remember the exact amount but it;s less than RM30
Post a Comment
<< Home