Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bla bla bla ...

Ooohh... it's being quite some time that I didn't blog. What am I up to?
Well, mom has been away for the past 10 days, only back yesterday. So, have extra little work to do. Have to run her some errands although she was not in!!Have never finish iron's clothes. Which I made it to none last night, just before mom reached. :p
Just because mom is not around, I get to know that there are about 30 pots of leave plants at my house. How could I have just watered them, but don't know how many pots?

Ok, the weather is poorly poor. Haze is back again. It's hot and smoky. It's so stuffy...
I feel like my arteries are clogged, blood circulation not smooth, got breathing difficulty. :p
Last weekend, when I iron my clothes, I smell something not pleasant. My clothes got burning smell. Well, nobody did any burning in my neighbourhood, so all the "credit" goes to the haze. I am lazy to wash again, afterall when put in dry, still got haze smell.
I want rain!!!!! Haze, please go away....

7 Comments:

Blogger zeroimpact said...

Yes the haze is bad and even KL was bad today
Hope things will be better and you do not get sick or anything like that

8:41 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

*touchwood!!~* hahaha, cannot get sick... :p but ho, if can get sick leave and stay at home and zzz also not bad wor. :p

7:53 AM  
Blogger The Little Oven said...

haha... orange, my towel at my room also got the haze smell... =(
and my car has been 2 week not "pong pong" haze around... wash the car also no use.. lol

3:41 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

SITIUPID HAZE!!!

oops 'x'

7:52 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

i almost cannot breath this morning 'x'

7:52 PM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

haze...haih...

11:40 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

silver bells, i notice my car also full of dust.. altho not long after wash. You still can scribble on it. 'x'

pinkcotton, poor u.. lai let me give you some "mouth-to-mouth" air. 'x'

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home