Monday, October 23, 2006

Busy week

Aha, I've disappeared for about 10 days since my last post.

There were so many events going on last week : an engagement, a wedding, a house-warming and friend gathering. Well, that considered a lot to me in a week. I was so contented.

Hunting for a ribbon and did little sewing for an engagement gift. Being a "jimui" for a friend's wedding and of course attended her wedding dinner. Attended a friend's house warming. To be exact it is his brother's house warming. So it turned up to be some kind of gathering. We had fun, recall back old memories, update each other ...

And not to forget a friend came back from Melaka. So I had a plesant meet up with my ex-housemates. One was my ex-roomate for 1 year. She was a very pretty lady who is still single but not available. The other one, I have been staying with her for 4 years, throughout my uni life. But somehow, she was not very happy. So I wish she can find her way out soon. No matter what it is, I will push you from behind. =)

7 Comments:

Blogger zeroimpact said...

That is a lot... heh heh heh
Good to meet up with old friends and catch up
Heh heh heh... I like the single but not available tag, muahahaha
You are a good friend pushing from behind too
:)
Hope you have a great week ahead

10:20 AM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

WAH...bz bz ya?

got lneg cai in ur gathering?@@

1:49 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

zeroimpact, yeah that's a lot. until tonight i really need some rest, cannot always go out, afraid mom later nag after me.

panda, seemed so bz ho, until nvr "tell" u at somewhere somewhere. Hahaha, even got leng cai, also none for you. kekeke, u r "single" but not available.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Redsponge said...

wooo...alot of occassions..suang ;p

7:54 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

spongie, u want u want?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHH

i love to b bz bz

so who wants to get married nxt for me to b bz bz? 'x'

8:13 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

wa, just get married for u to get busy... i doubt anyone wants tat.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home