Hot Desserts
Hi friends, I've been lost for quite some time. Here am I again, bringing you guys hot desserts.
How many of you like "tong sui". Too bad at Kch, there isn't any tong sui stall. If got, please let me know. Else, I can consider of opening one. :p
I like the Barley Gingko with Quail Egg, cost sgd 1.50. The other one is Black Glutinous Rice with coconut milk, also cost sgd 1.50, but not so nice. hehe...
Aha, this is only a short post ~
How many of you like "tong sui". Too bad at Kch, there isn't any tong sui stall. If got, please let me know. Else, I can consider of opening one. :p
I like the Barley Gingko with Quail Egg, cost sgd 1.50. The other one is Black Glutinous Rice with coconut milk, also cost sgd 1.50, but not so nice. hehe...
Aha, this is only a short post ~

Labels: Food

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home