Friday, November 24, 2006

Christmas decoration

Photos speak louder than words. So, let's view some photos, with little words. Been to Singapore last Sunday, back on this past Tuesday.


Christmas Tree at Ngee Ann City, Orchard. It's huge, I don't manage to take a full size photo of it. Partly coz my camera cannot fit in, partly also my lousy skill. I took this on my way up an escalator.


It's a sunday night. In mandarin, it is "ren san ren hai". Direct translation of words is "people mountain people sea" ~ meaning a lot of people. Orchard is heavenly decorated. The awesome decoration is giving people a very warm feeling.


What shall I called this? Silver man in action? You can easily figure this is a real person. My friend ever show me photos of real person who looked so fake! I hope I can dig it out and show you guys. Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger zeroimpact said...

Wow... christmas in Singapore is beautiful eh...
You must have had fun over there for the weekend
:)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Pink Winnie said...

hi.. everytime Christmas season, Singapore will be decorated very nicely.. celebrate Christmas at Singapore is great.. :)

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange, I see the christmas tree my heart melt.. just like falling in love... LOL....
I just put up my christmas tree yesterday.. :-p

10:03 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

hello zeroimpact & pink winnie, indeed christmas in singapore is beautiful. most of the streets u turn into, you'll xmas deco. Too bad I was there for weekend only, not to celebrate. ;)

bells, make sure ur xmas tree is as nice as what i've seen in spore oh. :p

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haih...i wanto go there shopping. LOL!

11:17 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

spongie, be patience, ur day will come soon...

8:19 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

SINGAPOREEEEEEEEEE!!!
OH HOW I MISS SINGAPORE..kekeke

8:33 AM  
Blogger 13th Panda said...

YAY!i want to kacau that silver man.

11:40 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

ish this panda, not wise to kacau them lar..they susah payah perform there. remember to give some tips baru betul

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*knock knock*

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Rudolph
join in any reindeer games.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history!

First time singing this song...so maybe u shud tip me! mwheheehee

11:03 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

oh, but i am not listening it with my own ears.. only see u sing without sound der..that do not count de! i want to hear u sing!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥
HELOOOOOOO

COTTONISH SPONGE CAROLLING GROUP LAI LO~~

1-2-3...

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

It doesn't show signsof stopping
And I've bought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

When we finally kissgoodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
But as long as you love me so
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home