Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mystical Black

Curiousity brought me to mystical black contact lenses. I first tried it last Saturday.

Erm ah erm ah, it's kinda weird to see your eyeballs become brighter and bigger. It reminded me instantly of panda's mango. I'm not sure whether the made up of the contact lenses is different from others, but the 'texture' of the lenses are far more softer than those I ever used.

I find it exceptionally long to put in the color lenses, longer than i used to. Somehow, I was taken aback seeing the black lense, felt scare. hahaha... But still after 'struggle' for quite some time, i manage to put them in successfully.


Can you see the lense? It isn't too big eh? At least not until cover the white area. Hehe, I think after all, it's me that not getting use to it. :D Too bad can't get another one without lense to compare. The photo is not well taken.

Updated:

I thought no one would notice my eyes. At least my brothers at home didn't realise it. But just now, a colleague approached me, asking, "What's wrong with your eyes? Hmm, how come suddenly become darker and larger? As if popping out... " haha...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like blue eyes, but if they are big then it would be heaven
I think your eyes looks nice big and nice there
:)

8:19 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

Hi zeroimpact, i like gray eyes more. keke, colorful eyes suit ang mo ppl more lor. It will be pretty weird on me. hair n complexion not match at all. :p

i think u r deceived by the photo. my eyes are not that big. 'x'

10:33 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

hahahaha...
I WANTO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O_O

i m too used with those colored lenses now i cannot go back to non colored lenses..heheeh

those colored ones have more water element ma...it is very comfortable de :P

10:54 AM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

haha pinkie, but mine don't seemed to be that watery bor. i think i need time to adapt to it lor. :p

but i think u really looked nice on ur brown lense lor. i also xi guan seeing it liao.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home