Friday, December 15, 2006

Thanks to a2blog!

Special thanks to a2blog for his informative post on AirAsia.

Early this morning, I was helping my parents to buy tickets at AirAsia. There was a contest upon payment made, of which you have to answer all the questions. Then, reminded me of a2blog's recent post of his story to share. So, I opened his blog again and found the answers which i think could be.

I wouldn't have known it's AirAsia 5th anniversary on 8th December if I didn't read his blog. Even though my answers may not be correct, but a2blog provides enough information for me to fill in the blanks. waseh, so nice!

So, what a lucky that I did read his post on that although I may not be that lucky to win a prize from there. :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? i helped? hehe.. no problem. =P do announce if u win something! hehe

9:28 PM  
Blogger or2ng3s said...

hahaha, that would be one in a dunno how many millions... or even billions?

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home