Letter from a kid.
I started to sponsor a kid through WorldVision this month. She is 9 years old from Thailand. Two days back, on 29th January, I got a letter from her.
1. Here, the envelope with 19 bahts of colourful stamps.
Ha, it's so sweet of her. And sweet in my heart to get this from her. =) I already done with my reply, not yet send. Well, need to get the standard envelope indicated by them. =)
Just in case you guys would like to how did i come across this? I knew this from my aunt and uncle when i was at uni. By then I'm still depending on my parents for pocket money, not to say afford to sponsor a kid. Then, after work, I came across this again from my colleague. But I did not put it on action until last December when I heard from a guy in radio sharing his experiences with these kids. So, I decided not to delay. Thanks for RedSponge providing me envelope and stamp to send off my submission to WorldVision. =)
How much I sponsor? ~ RM50 every month. You can pay quarterly, 6 months or 1 year at one go. You will never know how your RM50 will help them. So, if you guys are interested, maybe you can visit www.worldvision.com.my to find more info. =)
Just in case you guys would like to how did i come across this? I knew this from my aunt and uncle when i was at uni. By then I'm still depending on my parents for pocket money, not to say afford to sponsor a kid. Then, after work, I came across this again from my colleague. But I did not put it on action until last December when I heard from a guy in radio sharing his experiences with these kids. So, I decided not to delay. Thanks for RedSponge providing me envelope and stamp to send off my submission to WorldVision. =)
How much I sponsor? ~ RM50 every month. You can pay quarterly, 6 months or 1 year at one go. You will never know how your RM50 will help them. So, if you guys are interested, maybe you can visit www.worldvision.com.my to find more info. =)

9 Comments:
hehe i want to read the contents leh :P
pinkie, u can't click on the image? shd be clear enuf to read wor.
aiyer!!!
so sweet!
i know wat the line in thai language say: HAVE A NICE DAY! MAUCKS!
hehehe!
That is so sweet
And you are extra sweet too
:)
You have helped someone in a way not imaginable
aiseh spongie, since when u can read thai's bean sprout? :p
ya zeroimpact, it's indeed very sweet. =) My koko asked why not in msia? lol but nvm la, wherever he/she is. =)
tat's very sweet
and very nice of u too ;)
for helping out the unfortunate ones
Good job Oren!
i wanna read the letter too :-p
hello chen, i am nothing consider to those who are there to help lo. =)
panda, click it then i suppose u can read liao. =)
Ho ho ho !!.. the Thai's word looks like butterflies are flying... :-p
Sweetx2 in the heart yea!!
Post a Comment
<< Home