Why I Blog?
Tagged by RedSponge to list 5 reasons why I blog?
Here it goes......
1. Curious to try out. See to what extend I can express and post in my own blog? Apparently not much enough. gee.. :p I am lazy, so not attaching much to blog.
2. It acts as an announcer to tell my friends who read my blog of my recent beings. Then, I do not have to tell one by one. :D
3. It acts like a memory for you to archive any happening that you want to keep.
4. Learn to express myself in words? (haha, is this acceptable?)
5. To share anything that I would love to... without anyone saying this cannot, that cannot.
Here it goes......
1. Curious to try out. See to what extend I can express and post in my own blog? Apparently not much enough. gee.. :p I am lazy, so not attaching much to blog.
2. It acts as an announcer to tell my friends who read my blog of my recent beings. Then, I do not have to tell one by one. :D
3. It acts like a memory for you to archive any happening that you want to keep.
4. Learn to express myself in words? (haha, is this acceptable?)
5. To share anything that I would love to... without anyone saying this cannot, that cannot.
Labels: Tag

9 Comments:
hehehe... like your reason number 5!!! :)
yaya! i like her no. 5 too!LOL
hee selba n panda, we are the owner of our blog, so we have the say! yay yay!
kekekekeee...
i think hor...this blog thingy can help our brain to exercise too! hahaha...
EH i blm comment on this meh??
hmm ok my brain failing..
hmmmm...GLAD U JOINED THE BLOGSPHERE!
We r the rainbow gang u kno???
orange,pink,red,silver...only a certain panda no color 'x'
I think you are doing well
Tell us more
Tell us more
we all like your point #5 :D
but some people are really kay poh, they want to control other people..
if they dun like certain post, then just bug off lah.. true or not? :P
hehehhee
haha pc, who said that certain panda has no color.. got black n white wor.
zeroimpact, i will have to squeeze my brain to think first ya. =) just like redsponge said, blog thingy really can help our brain to exercise.
yeah chen, u r right! if ppl dun like, then just "siam pi" lo. not that we're interfering their matter.gee.. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home