5 Things That You Dunno About Me
Tagged by RedSponge.
Here it goes:
1. I have a big scar on my chest. I got this big print when i was a kid, before went to primary school. I was naughtly then, playing with my cousin, running up and down the shophouse from the front to the kitchen. Then my Aunt backing me, holding a big bowl of boiling soup, turned and ta da .... spilled on me. Here went the painful cries in the air. So, leaving me a big scar.
2. Rolling down a flight of steep staircase when I was a kid. All counted into my brothers' account. They hid up. I was so sad not able to find them, sitting on the staircase, and being uncareful, there it went or2ng3s in roll. Causing dunno how many big pau at my head.
3. I have 15 pairs of shoes. Too many? Not really? 15 are those I can thought of. :p How many pairs u have? haha
4. I had braces before. In the process, 5 of my teeth were extracted. Not long ago, I had one of my wisdom tooth removed, so I have 6 teeth less than normal people, who suppose to have 32. :(
5. I have a koko who always help me to wash plates after meals. How nice of him! =)
Here it goes:
1. I have a big scar on my chest. I got this big print when i was a kid, before went to primary school. I was naughtly then, playing with my cousin, running up and down the shophouse from the front to the kitchen. Then my Aunt backing me, holding a big bowl of boiling soup, turned and ta da .... spilled on me. Here went the painful cries in the air. So, leaving me a big scar.
2. Rolling down a flight of steep staircase when I was a kid. All counted into my brothers' account. They hid up. I was so sad not able to find them, sitting on the staircase, and being uncareful, there it went or2ng3s in roll. Causing dunno how many big pau at my head.
3. I have 15 pairs of shoes. Too many? Not really? 15 are those I can thought of. :p How many pairs u have? haha
4. I had braces before. In the process, 5 of my teeth were extracted. Not long ago, I had one of my wisdom tooth removed, so I have 6 teeth less than normal people, who suppose to have 32. :(
5. I have a koko who always help me to wash plates after meals. How nice of him! =)
Labels: Tag

12 Comments:
*pat pat* for #1&2.
so many pairs of shoes?!! u got how many legs? 'x'!!!
no worry, i dun have wisdom teeth!
so suang! HAHA
ooooooooooo
now i knowwwwwww
hehehehe
WAH so many pairs of shoes???no wonder owes see different pair on ur feet..kekeke
i cannot collect shoes cos my shoe rosak very quickly...wahahaha must blame it on the way i walk 'x'
wheeee i hv 2 less wisdom teeth! ^_^
*wondering how big is the scar :P*
wahhhhhhh
so many pairs of shoes?
o.O
:)
So many pairs of shoes and I think I may not even have that many if I collected from old time until now
haha 15 pairs sounds a lot ho. but some of the shoes bought by mama for me. =) this is something at least you really do not know about me. 'x'
redsponge, where're u wisdom teeth? all removed? or not out yet? hmm not wisdom liao u..:p
pc, i also always see different pair on ur feet, but maybe just like u said some of ur shoes rosak so cannot collect
chen, the scar ah ... hmm covering from chest until upper abdomen, is that big?
zeroimpact, paiseh paiseh... u shd have several pairs at least, for different occasions if not 15. :p
hehehe...yalor me no wisdom! *sad*
still can't imagine how big the scar is.. maybe can post photo =P (no la.. crapping only)
there are a few i don't know le.. wah.. paiseh..
i wanna see ur scar!kidding :-p
now sud b gone liao eh?
spongie, u'll get urs one day. by that time, u dun *cry* ya. hahaha..coz usually wisdom teeth cause ma fan nia.
allen! u want to eat my fist is it? u qien pien ah? hahaha
panda, yup the scar still got. white white like that lur.
orange.. me kidding only la
=P dont box me.. CNY here liao..
I used to love buying shoes and sandals at least once or twice a month in the old days.. some I wear, some I just put in the shoes cabinet... I'm not so sure how many pairs I have, a lot for sure :D
But then these days, my work sandals usually only last for 3 months then I have to throw away :(
You wore bracelet before, any pictures to show us :D
ha allen, count u lucky. :p
hi selba, how come ur sandals last for 3 months nia? so short wor.
it's braces on teeth, not bracelet wor.. anyway, i dun have pictures of that.. last time with braces on, when took pics, i smile without showing teeth. 'x'
Post a Comment
<< Home