Singapore Flyer
I had a ride of Singapore Flyer during my last trip to Singapore on 29 Jun. It's a big ferris wheel of 165m from the ground, located at Marina Bay. The ride took about 30 minutes and I was told it cost SGD30 per pax. I did not buy the ticket, so i didn't know about the price, until i found out from the official website, the ticket for an adult is SGD29.50 per pax.
Honestly, I may not go up on this ride, if it's not an activity of a wedding couple that I knew. They paid for all their guests to go up on the ride.
View from high
As the name reflecting on it, flyer ~ so, before you go into the capsule, you have to go through screening processes like at airport before you enter departure hall. You won't feel the movement at all as the capsule moves really slow. If you are acrophobia, be afraid not, there're benches provided, so you won't have to stand with legs trembling.
Honestly, I may not go up on this ride, if it's not an activity of a wedding couple that I knew. They paid for all their guests to go up on the ride.
The great thing about this flyer is you can have 360 degree magnificent views of the whole island of Singapore.

That's where the casino will come up, at Marina Bay Sands.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home